Sunday 9 September 2012

After bath !

so after a bath i tend to have a routine for how to get my legs and hole body extra smooth i normally do this once a week as it takes a long time i also do a deep conditioning hair routine to get my hair smooth an bouncy. in this blog i will be talking though what products i use to get this amazing result and why i love them so much !

first up are my body butters i use them after a bath but normally after i have shaved !
 so my first product is plamers cocoa butter - £1.10 50ML but goes up to 500ML for £7.99
this is the best smelling cocoa butter EVER you cant beat the smell. its like a hot chocolatey drink its amazing the cost is great and the 50ML has lasted me ages plus it makes you skin so smooth its unbelievable !

next is the garnier nourishing shea butter cream - £4.99
this is a quite new cream from garnier but works so well. in seven days its meant to make your body feel amazing and it does do that  i use this after shaving normally because it makes my legs feel silky smooth !!! but there is no real smell to this but if you don't like smells in your creams then this is just for you !

last up is my body shop love ect.. body butter - £5
this is a 48g pot with a lovely creamy inside! i like using this all round after ive gone swimming so i don't feel as wrinkly! again this cream doesn't really have any smell but as you use it more the smell comes back !

now i'm going to talk about my hair products i use these after my baths while my hair is still wet !

first is my aussie miracle hair insurance leave in condoner - £4.50 250ML this is great to help split ends and to strengthen hair i use this mostly because i bleached my hair and i use different product to try and keep my hair not damaged ( i will be doing and blog post on that soon !) this has an amazing smell of jojoba oil ! it makes my hair smell great.

this is one of my Favorited hair de-tangling sprays for allot of reasons! the price is amazing £1 ( superdrug ) the smell is even better ( pear btw ) and it works so well ! i love using this to untangle my hair cause it just works so well and the rest of the day my hair smells like pear which is great !
i strongly advise you buying this product it is so worth it and its a huge bottle and lasts for ever !

thank you for reading please comment and follow !! even tell me what i should do next :)
LOVE BAD HAIR BAY XX

No comments:

Post a Comment