Sunday 23 September 2012

collective haul

note: sorry i haven't posted in so late I'm doing 3 today (which includes my glossy box ! I will be posting them all next week so I will be doing much more !)

disclaimer: I don't mean to show off I just thought you might of wanted to see what I have bought.

lush sweetie pie shower jelly
cost- £3.10
I love this it smells amazing and so worth the price!




topshop KOHL eye liner in coal
this is so creamy and lasts so long!
cost-£4








hide the blemish concealer
rimmel London cost-£3.99
in ivory 001
matches my skin tone so well and easy to apply!  



H&M lipstick cost-2.99
pink sea shell
great colour but bad packing yet for the
price well worth it ! 












topshop underwear cost-£4
I love this the print is so cute!
I love it 
snug H&M cost- £4.99
so soft and warm and i love the colour 

boots cleansing wipes
cost- 3 for £3
i only have 2 because I gave
one to my mum.












thank you for reading please comment and follow ! and say what you would like me to review
LOVE BAD HAIR DAY XX

2 comments:

  1. Loving the blog so far, I need to buy some new lipsticks so I may give the H&M ones a go!
    beautysplash75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep thanks its really worth it xx

    ReplyDelete