Tuesday 4 September 2012

model own brushes


For applying my make up I only use models own brushes because there high quality brushes and I love the colours of them ! and I thought I would share why I love them so much !

firstly I'm going to talk about the set of 5 kit which is £10 and well worth it ( I lost the angled brush sorry )
i love how model own only uses the colours orange and pink for there accessories! so its very easy to find there brushes!

the brush hair never falls out! and its easy to clean the colours off the brushes. they apply well and don't leave brush marks or leave make up pacey but best of all they feel so nice on your face! 

for only £10 pounds this is a great buy but if you want to invest more money it to they you can get separate ones which cost a little bit more and are supposed to be better quality but for now these are perfect for me !

Thank you for reading please comment !! 
LOVE BAD HAIR DAY XX

No comments:

Post a Comment