Tuesday 4 December 2012

Aussie haul

so my dad just came back form Australia ! I am so happy and he got me a few little things from Australia quick note: I haven't bloged in ages because I have so much school work and shows etc. but I am trying my best to fit some in !
so the first thing he got me was 3 Revlon nail varnishes which are lovely summer colours ( because in Australia its summer ! ) they dry so fast and only need one coat. there not runny they are just right. I love the acrylic look and the way it sparkles !

this is my all time Favourite its a type of lip treatment well its more of a all round it works for bights, rashes the lot this might seem like a weird present but the reason he got it for me because helen flanagan has it and that's why for the hole of I am a celeb she was patting her lips. this makes my lips feel creamy and smooth but its quite a weird texture on your lips its a bit like ulcer cream but clear. I only just got it but I am already seeing results!

my dad also got me some sweets but there is no point showing them yet he did get some really cute bobbles for the tree so when I do a blog about my decorations I will include them for sure!

This afternoon i got most of my friends there presents (but they read my blog so I wont show it till after i give them to them) but i did get the maybelline fit me concealer in shade 15 I really think it matches my skin tone really well and has a great coverage lots of people say how good it is so I gave it a go and I am really enjoying it I am very tempted to get the hole set after Christmas !



THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE FOLLOW I WILL FOLLOW BACK
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS VERY SMALL HAUL
LOVE BAD HAIR DAY XX

2 comments: