Monday 3 September 2012

glossy box


starting off blogs can be hard I am trying to stick to posting a blog each Saturday, as for my first blog I will write about my glossy box this month.
the theme was all around the world they tried to make it seem as it was the Olympics but with make up saying you can vote for the the best product and see which county will win gold
I apologise for any spelling mistakes !

My first though when I opened my glossy box was how much time people must of spent to make this look so good !


                                                   I am going to start with my cleansing oil from Japan
The product as a hole is a make up remover it claims " it's better then any other make up remover you've ever tried" I quite disagree you have to put the liquid all over your hands and it makes them feel greasy then you have to wipe it all over your face to dissolve the make up, it takes my make up off my eyes yet its left down my face and to get it off I have to use a basic make up wipe so I was better off using a make up wipe in the first place !!


My second product is the glossy box own brand lip stick
I have seen lots of review witch don't like this product, it might be the colour I got or just my taste in lip sticks but I really liked this lipstick it gives a really nice creamy finish and lasts on for ever yet it dose seem to stain my lips.




My third product is a Spanish branded eye shadow
This product was hate at first sight it look's so unappealing the colours are horrible and it is imposable to get it off my brushes and when I do my eyes end up going pachey ( I hope that's how you spell it ? )





Next is an English product which is called lipcote
Its a kind of lip gloss witch makes you lipstick stay on for longer the first time I put this on I stared crying it stung my lips so much yet I can't complain it did do what it said it would my lipsticks stay on double the time it should !

One of my Favourite product in this box was the all for eve lip barm which is in aid of the eve appeal ( gynaecology cancer research fund)
This lip barm gave my lips a amazing smooth finish and really help hydrate my lips it comes with a cute mirror inside and has a faint smell to it. I believe its a great product and a great charity to support !




Lastly was a nail vanish from Germany with a anti yellowing formula
Truefully I haven't seen any difference to my nail but maybe its the kinda thing were you need to wait for it to kick in but even if it doesn't work its a great base coat !

over all I have liked this months box and the idea of seeing what other parts of the worlds make up it like. If you disagree or agree with anything I have said please leave a comment and say if you would like me to do another one next month

Thank you love bad hair day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment