Monday 3 September 2012

My to 5 mascaras

Over my time I have tried out different mascaras so I thought I should share my top 5 
 my first one is my MAC mascara - price £14
I use this one everyday and I beleave its the best quality out of the five yet the packaging in a bit plain and boring and as you can see it wears away really fast ! the brush thickness so is nice and it doesn't leave any lumps. the colour is plush black.





my next one is bourjois pairs volume glamour max definition mascara - £8.45










I love the brush on this it makes my lashes so big and lasts forever and doesn't make my eye lashes clumpy it spreads they out making a false lash effect ! the packing is so cut I love the shape and the hot pink ! over all its a great mascara!


Now I'm going to talk about my longer lash lengthening mascara by collection 2000 £4.99
the packaging its a bright orange colour the brush is smaller then I would like but the over all it makes my lashes longer its a great buy for the price it is worth going out and getting it ! i got it in the colour ultra black ( 17 ) I really recommend it !


My second from last mascara is my miss sporty pump up booster mascara - £3.99 
first of all its a bargain so cheep and its worth every penny it makes my lashes so full and gives them volume and length. the packaging is a purple back drop and orange wrighting with is pretty but looks quite cheep ! but the best thing about this mascara is the brush its so big !! I LOVE IT !  
 lastly is my miss sporty fabulous lash xtra black mascara - £1.99 ( cheep !! )


 this is my least Favourite out of the five yet it is still a good mascara for its moneys worth if it was any more i wouldn't of purchased i. the brush is quite skinny and all it dose is dye my lashed but for a on the go mascara its good !

 thank you for reading i hope you enjoyed it if you have any comments please leave them !! 
 please follow me love bad hair day xx

                YOU CAN BUY ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS AT BOOTS OR SUPERDRUG !

No comments:

Post a Comment