Sunday 30 September 2012

Hide the blemish concealer review

so i tried out this concealer because they ran out of my normal one so i was quite upset but actually i really like this concealer its very thick and hides blemishes very well!
it gives you quite a lot but it runs out really quickly quicker then my normal collection 2000 concealer.
now this concealer lasts a long time i put it on for school and it lasted all day! which i though was really good but i mean i do re-put it on because i get very red very easily!

i got it in the pale one ivory 001 because I'm so pail !
the only thing i don't really like about it is you can really feel it on your face it feels quite cagey and a but thick but i mean it's just because it hides blemishes very well so i mean i cant really complain !

I'm not sure if i would re-perches it, i do like it but i like my old one just a little but more.
once i finish this one i will reperches my colection 2000 one and do a blog post on it! yet i really like this and i think its quite worth it !
cost - £4.45

thank you for reading please comment and follow and vote ! or even request what you would like me to do a post on ?

LOVE BAD HAIR DAY XX

3 comments: