Sunday 30 September 2012

I got bitten my the blog bug



rules 
1. if you are given the blog bug award, you must answer the quwstions that follow and the title should be "I got bitten by the blog bug"
2. you must give the link of where you originally got this award and you can tag as many bloggers as you want. link there pages on there post and also inform them though comments in there blog
i got nominated by heyaitslaura.blogspot.co.uk
so lets start:

Questions
1.when did you start blogging?
well about 2 or 3 moths ago but I had to delete my first blog and create a new one because
of my wonderful friend Laura ! ( same person who nominated me )

2.why do i blog
i like blogging because it a way to let my feelings out it makes me smile when
the numbers of views go up I its a great free time activity
plus I love make up and if I cant make videos then blogging is the next step 

3.where did i get my name from
well I was having a quite bad hair day and I thought I didn't really want to put my name in it
but still wanted something about me and I guess 
you could say I am a bad hair day ( like that so doesn't make sense )
IM NOT GOOD AT BEING DEEP !

4.what if my best blog?
I have no idea I guess I got a lot on my MUA eye shadow probably because I waited a week
after that before doing a new blog post but I guess I don't really know!
sorry :(

5.were did I get my inspiration from?
heyaitslaura I don't really follow people  again sorry 

6.message to my readers

I love seeing people reading my blogs commenting and folowing!

I will blog 2 a week normally once a month I will do price is right
and my glossybox thanks for reading!


I am sorry about my spelling one more time I'm really bad I'm trying my best

LOVE BAD HAIR DAY XX
ps I don't know why its one that white or not 

No comments:

Post a Comment