Monday 3 September 2012

max factor !

I wanted to review the worst lipstick I have ever tried and why it was so bad this lipstick was the max factor flip stick ( in gypsy red ) price - £8.49
so when I first saw it it looked good but to open it you have to peel off a bit of sellotape which left a sticky mark and making it look really bad  ! secondly its bright red making my lips stand out so much and impossible to take off without leaving a stain.

the hole idea of it is you do one cote of one colour then flip it over and put a different colour on the top, but because the first colour is so red one i put the yellow on it turns the yellow red !
In this pitcher this is the yellow side after the red ! 






also the lipsticks break so easy after one week it got snapped ( and i didn't role it up far ! its a lot of money to spend for something which is going to break in a week ! 
so now its lopsided and each time I role it down it scrapes off the side of the lipstick 


this lipstick lasts for about 2 seconds ! I was just drinking and look how much lipstick came off i don't expect this from a high quality lipstick. and it smudges so fast and when it dose it wont come off your face i was walking around with a red chin all day !





so over all its a pretty bad lipstick I mean it breaks very easily comes off so fast and is not worth the money at all! I don't recommend this product and I wont buy this again NEVER AGAIN!


THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE COMMENT 
LOVE BAD HAIR DAY XX

No comments:

Post a Comment