Monday 3 September 2012

MUA eye shadow

Today i got an eye shadow which I have put in my haul I wanted to review this because the colours are so pretty and pigmented ! but the best one is number 2
 the price was £2.50 how good is that ! they apply so easily and it come with a little brush inside
there are lodes of different things you can do with this like use it as a smoky eye kit or just on there own my advise is use 1 as base 2 in your cress ans 3 for highlighter our use a angled brush and put it as a eye liner  !
I love the eye shadow it was a great buy but i will warn you in water gets on it, it will turn in to colourful water ( but its really pretty )
you can get this at superdrug or any shop that stocks MUA!
thank you for reading my blog I sometimes wonder is anyone actually reading this probably not :(
Thank you for reading this hoped you liked it !
love bad hair day xx

2 comments:

  1. people obviously are reading it george! it's just a shame you forgot your old ones email (sorry about that) it is like starting from scratch all over again, and this is only your first day! lovely eyeshadows anyway, its my fingers!;)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thank you I can bet you today you will get up to 100 views or even 110

    ReplyDelete