Tuesday 4 September 2012

What is in my back to school make up bag ?


I the colour I got was fair 1
so in a fue days I am going back to school i thought it would be suitable to share what I have in my make up bag
my first item is my collection 2000 concealer it has a handy brush at the end so i can apply it on the go !! i love this concealer because its just my skin tone and doesn't go all patchy
price - £4.20






yes that is my toe in the mirror



my next product is my all for eve lip barm which i got in my glossy box its a great size to carry around at has a handy mirror inside to help you apply it this lip barm is for the eve appeal for gynaecology cancer research  fund!
price - £4.95


next is my collection 2000 waterproof mascara this is a plastic brush but still its waterproof so it wont come off easy and run down my face making me look like a panda ! i hope it works because i only got it yesterday i will do a review on it if I like it !
price - 1.50 in savers but in boots - 3.99
I love the colour !













next is my models own mirror its got two mirrors one zoomed and one normal its is a great mirror for applying make up with plus i love the colour !!!
price - 6.50 its quite expensive but I think its worth it !



lastly is my dragon fruit lip butter its in aid of anti-bulling for children which is a very important charity ! I love this lip butter its so smooth and smells amazing I did a blog post on it click the link below to view it !
 http://badhairdayblo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/the-body-shop-foundation-89g.html









Thank you so much for reading please comment !! love bad hair day 
plus please cheek out my best freinds blog -http://hiyaitslaura.blogspot.co.uk/ lets get her up to 100 views !

No comments:

Post a Comment