Saturday 29 September 2012

nail stall !


hey today I did a stall for a fair ! I did a nail stall so I will show you some of my favourite nail colours !

so first up is a forever 21 nail varnish ( sadly I'm not sure what its called ) I love I so much the sparkles are big and you get loads when it gose on your finger nails!
okay found out the name confetti disco its so pretty on your nails and I love how these different shapes in it
cost- £2.80


a topshop favourite nail varnish called hyperreal  its a bronsey ( yep I don't think that's a real word ) gold colour but slightly sparely. now 1 don't normally like sparkly nail varnish because its a boor to get it off its imposable ! but this is an exception its smooth to put on and easy to get off yet I'm still getting used to the colour because its a bit bright for me.
cost - £6.50


now this is my all time favourite nail varnish nothing can beat this !
this is a new look own brand nail varnish ( gold by Giles ) and i am in love with it. the liquid is creamy and doesn't get air bubbles on its not runny and you only need about one coat!
the colour is amazing and lasts long !
cost -£4



and finally is the other forever 21 nail vanish which is so beautiful on your nails, normally when it comes to nails I live darker colours but this one is really nice! its quite thick not runny and easy to apply !
its called avocado nail polish which is such a great name.
cost - £2.80 (again)



thank you for reading please comment and follow oh and vote !
note: i want to apologise for my spelling I'm not the best speller ever and i am trying my best for my spelling to be correct sorry if it puts you off xx
LOVE BAD HAIR DAY XX

No comments:

Post a Comment