Saturday 29 September 2012

the price is right (on lipsticks)

so i did say every week I was going to do the price is right but I havens had time to get around to it so I'm going to change it to every month !
if you don't know what it is its when i compare a high-end product to a cheep product and say if the high-end is worth it of if its just better to get it cheep!

so this moth I'm doing H&M lipstick sorry but its actually called lipstick wtf ? VS my glossy-box lipstick

so first up is the cheaper lipstick the H&M lipstick cost- 2.50
so cheep! i love this colour ( probably because its the same colour as the glossybox one ) yet its not as creamy as the glossybox lipstick. now this is great for the price and they give you a lot and the staying power is not terrible but the packaging it awful ! the top falls off so easily and they could of at leased named it.

now is the higher end product my glossybox lipstick at - £9.95 so over twice the price of the first one but twice as good, the staying power is amazing the colour i love with all my heart ! and I do really like the packing.
Just wanted to prove how smiler the colours are! I guess the glossybox one is a bit darked but I mean is so close you cant really tell when its on your lips !

so the winner is my glossybox lipstick !
although the H&M one is so much cheaper I think the glossybox one is so much more worth it in the long run!

thank you for reading please comment and follow and again very sorry for the spelling !


LOVE BAD HAIR DAY XX

No comments:

Post a Comment