Sunday 28 October 2012

parma violets candle

This is actually my first candle and so far I am loving it !! this candle as you may of guesses smells like parma violets and since I have been using it my hole room smells like my candle and my brother has been saying that I have been smelling like my candle!
The only bad this is I have used it so much that the wick is quite fat down so its really hard to light. once when I was trying to light it I Burt my finger and it was really painful !

I think the best thing about this candle is it lasts for ages it says it should last like 34 hours. 
over all this candle is so pretty and smells like heaven you can get lots of different candles, I know Laura has a Christmas one called jack frost which looks and smells amazing and there are many more you can get them from the present or waitrose and they are around £8.99 so just under £10 but I think its really worth the money because as I said it lasts forever 
Laura I tag you to do this on your jack frost candle! 
link to one of there Christmas candles- http://www.waitrose.com/shop/ProductView-10317-10001-112897-Lily+festive+cheer+candle+flame+tin
thank you for reading if you follow i will follow back
LOVE BAD HAIR DAY XX

1 comment:

  1. i was going to put it in my what i got for my birthday haul, but ill be sure to mention it;) xx

    ReplyDelete