Friday 2 November 2012

I heart fall tag


so I know this is a bit late but I have been tagged to do this and I thought it would be mean not to do this so here I go......
I was tagged by http://hiyaitslaura.blogspot.co.uk/ and http://beautysplash75.blogspot.co.uk/ so check them out

1. Favorite Fall lip product?
this would have to be my glossybox lipstick I have loved it since the day I got it the colour and texture is amazing and it lasts forever (I mean I can go swimming with it on). 


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
I like quite dark nail polishes and I bought a new one over the weekend its called 520 at ease by rimmel London the colour is light Coffey tone and it looks great on my nails


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
believe it or not I am a Costa person so I would have to say none really I don't really drink Starbucks but for Costa it would be there hot chocolate its great to warm you up! 


4. Favorite Fall Candle?

my parma violate lily flame did a post on it if you would like to try it out.

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
I am quite in to rings this fall I think it can really make an outfit more interesting! 


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

I'm scared of everyone of those so I would say none !

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
its not really a movie but i love to watch the Simpsons tree house of horror it reminds me of being a kid!


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
I am more a chocolate person so I am going to say milky way! 


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

I dressed up in a green dress which patten looked like it was seaweed and a hat so i don't really know what i was.

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
I love the colour of the leaves and watching little kids kicking them about .


I would tag but everyone who i would tag is already done one so i say i tag anyone who wants to do this tag

THANK YOU FOR READING HOPE YOU LIKED IT 
LOVE BAD HAIR DAY XX

2 comments:

  1. Hey love! I just tagged you in the Liebster Award! Go check it out if you haven't done one already (or do another one just for fun!)

    coffeeinstilettos.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    lex

    ReplyDelete